Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Wednesday Event on Facebook, Pocket letters, Flip Books, Mini Albums and More!

We would love to invite you to our My Bestie Wednesday Event on Facebook! Every other Wednesday the Design Team create awesome projects to inspire you!  

Click here to join us on FB!

You can also create your own My Besties projects/cards and enter them in our challenge My Besties 3D & More!  Click here to see this challenge!  Prizes monthly!!

 

 

 We have a special Guest designer this month

Rose Andrew

Bestie Butterfly Dreams Stiched Love Pocket Letter 

3D deco Love Letters





Envelope Induces

Pinwheel

Rosette

4 handmade Cards

6 Handmade Bows

4 Paperclips

3 Tags

Journal cards

Flowers

Laces pack

 

My Introduction –

 

My name is Rose Andrew, married with 3 beautiful children age 15-10 yrs old, with a lovely supportive

Husband  to whom I have been married for 18yrs, plus a darling mother in law … my family is my world .

I live in Liverpool, Sydney, Aust.

 

I love all sort of  paper craft and enjoy scrapbooking & card making, few needle works as well .

I have been crafting for almost 10yrs, and have been on different Designer Team for over last few years.

I do sell most of my cards, and take other orders as well. 


Thank you Rose for sharing your wonderful talent with us today!

Please visit Rose's beautiful blog Cards for All Reasons 

and leave her some love!



 

 

Here are some highlights from the MB Wednesday Event Design Team

 

 

 Paula 

Adorable papers "With All My Heart paper Pack"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Vicki 

My Besties ~ Valentin XOXO Milk Carton

Adorable papers "With All My Heart paper Pack" 

Valentine Hearts 10 colored printable



 

 

 

 

 

Andrea 

Scan0142 Just for You!

Adorable papers "With All My Heart paper Pack"



 

 

 

 

 

Eleonora 

Journal ~  Planner Elements Printable Sticker Sheet Valentin #One

Adorable papers "With All My Heart paper Pack"

 

 

Eleonora

Journal ~  Planner Elements Printable Sticker Sheet Valentin #One



 

 

Click here to join us on Facebook!

or visit us here at My Besties 3D & More* challenges

Shop for Sherri's My Besties product at her stores online:

MyBestiesShop.com

or at her Etsy Store here.

 

Hugs Julie and the Design Team xox

1 comment: